- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Randy and his crew definitely are very knowledgeable, fast, very accurate and they treat the customers great. Precision Auto is where we go if/when there's anything that needs fixed.
They did an amazing job with my car. They knew right away what was wrong and even offered to stay late to fix it for me. I appreciate everything they did to get my car back to new!
Great guys who treat you right. Will tell you if things change on your vehicle from service to service showing signs of needing replaced in the future. Won't tell you something needs replaced unless it needs replaced. Awesome service!
Always take my vehicles here, never worry about your maintenance and repairs again. Thanks again guys!
About a year ago I took my truck to my local Ford dealer and 2 days later they still hadn't found the problem with the A/C. I told them to shut the hood and I paid the bill. I called Randy because of a referral and drove the 30 miles and dropped it off that evening. The next day he called with an answer. The best part about the whole deal is that their bill was about half price of what the dealership charged me and the dealership couldn't fix it. I couldn't be happier with Precision Auto Tune. Thanks!